From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jordi Comas
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How about intermediate or advanced SNA courses?

I see the Essex summer program has an intermediate and advanced SNA course
during the summer (http://www.essex.ac.uk/methods/courses/courselist08.shtm)

There is the CASOS summer instiute:
http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/events/summer_institute/2008/

It looks like ICPSR does NOT have one this summer (that I could see on their
schedule http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog/2008/schedule.html)

Anyone know of others?

Jordi

--
Jordi Comas
Assistant Professor (2008- )

Ideas, Commentary and Research Blog: www.netsweweave.wordpress.com

Personal website: http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/jcomas

"There is nothing so practical as a good theory." Kurt Lewin

"Not all learning leads to intelligent behavior." James March

"We are not here to negotiate the terms of our own misery." Jaggi Singh