From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Qureshi, Israr
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: email parsing script/software

Hello,

I plan to use email traffic data for my dissertation. I wish to collect
"From" and "To" fields and also date of interaction from email header. I
will use this data to recreate email interaction patterns.

It will be a great help if you  could let me know if there are software/
scripts for doing this and how to obtain them...

If you would like, you can directly send an email to me

Israr