Greetings all --

My name is Corey Leong and I'm a researcher/instructor/speaker in the
technology and real estate industries.  My areas of interest are xml
technologies, virtual worlds, grid computing, genetic computing and
social networks.

I'm on facebook, myspace, and linkedin so please feel free to friend me.

I look forward to joining and contributing to insna.

Cheers,

Corey

--
Corey Leong
Remeta Association

p: +1 407.412.9362
e: [log in to unmask]
sl: Neo Prinz

twitter: http://twitter.com/remeta
facebook: http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=663352
linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/coreyremeta
myspace: http://myspace.com/coreyleong

Remeta's People-Powered Satisfaction Customer Service:
http://getsatisfaction.com/remeta