From: Qureshi, Israr [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:52 AM
To: Jana Diesner
Subject: RE: email parsing script/software

Hello Jana,

Thank you very much for the information. I have downloaded and installed
the software. However, I was unable to find manual for CEMAP and AutoMap
manual does not contain information about how to use CEMAP. Would you
please let me know if there is any other source of information about
CEMAP.

Best regards,
Israr