Hello all,

My name is Nick Geidner and I am a first year Ph.D. student in the mass
communication program at The Ohio State University. I am trying to find a
summer short-course in social network analysis. If anyone knows of any
programs offering one, preferably in the United States, please let me know
through SOCNET or by e-mailing me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for everyone's help.

Nick Geidner