<<<-------- Nick Geidner-------->>>

> My name is Nick Geidner and I am a first year Ph.D. student in the mass
> communication program at The Ohio State University. I am trying to find a
> summer short-course in social network analysis. If anyone knows of any
> programs offering one, preferably in the United States, please let me know
> through SOCNET or by e-mailing me directly at [log in to unmask]

There will be a network analysis course also at the ECPR summer
school in Ljubljana, Slovenia
http://www.essex.ac.uk/ecpr/events/summerschools/ljubljana/index.aspx
and at the Essex Summer School
http://www.essex.ac.uk/methods/aboutus/aboutindex.shtm

Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia