From: "Barry Wellman " < wellman @ CHASS . UTORONTO .CA>
To: SOCNET @LISTS. UFL . EDU
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:21:29 AM ( GMT-0500 ) America/ New_York
Subject: [ SOCNET ] am I confused or?

***** To join INSNA , visit http :// www . insna .org *****

I am wondering what this post -- or many of Dr Mckiernan's posts -- have
to do with Social Network analysis.

Dr Mckiernan : have you ever attended a social network conference?

I am posting this publicly, after having written to Dr McKiernan
privately, some weeks ago.

Perhaps I am confused, and other Socnetters see great value in these
posts.

Barry Wellman

S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC NetLab Director
Centre for Urban & Community Studies University of Toronto
455 Spadina Avenue Room 418 Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
http :// www . chass . utoronto .ca/~ wellman fax:+1-416-978-7162
Updating history: http :// chass . utoronto .ca/ oldnew / cybertimes . php
Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days