InteliSource is currently recruiting for a senior-level records management
professional to provide expertise and decision support to an RM function. If
you possess at least three years' RM experience, are a self-starter and
comfortable taking initiative, if you have a strong commitment to customer
service and excellent communications skills, we want to talk to you! Our
client is a premier employer in the Indianapolis area with a unique and
exceptional work environment. If you're thinking about a career move and/or
geographical change, let's talk about what this company has to offer. We
have a VERY motivated hiring manager whose top priority is to fill this
position. For more information, please contact Robbin Hernandez at
317.336.7423 (office) or 317.509.2008 (cell) . I will personally contact
anyone who inquires!

JOB DESCRIPTION - SR RECORDS ANALYST

*	Assist with development, implementation, and maintenance of the:

*	Retention Schedule and Records Management Manual
*	Departmental recordkeeping procedures
*	Organization-wide policies, standards, and procedures
*	Training programs
*	Auditing procedures
*	Vital Records program

*	Research, analyze, and make recommendations on:

*	Recordkeeping guidelines and retention from the CFR, FERC, state
statutes, and other legal and regulatory entities
*	Records management issues and risks
*	Program enhancement and standardization of recordkeeping methods,
practices, equipment and storage
*	Classification schemes, filing structures, and naming conventions to
ensure records inventory is adequately controlled, maintained, and
accessible
*	Technology developments, and the selection and implementation of
records management storage and retrieval tools
*	Forms management to ensure proper data capture and analysis of
information assets.

*	Support business, legal, and regulatory requests for record and
document retrieval.
*	Act as a point of contact for departments regarding records
management compliance.
*	Coordinate storage, retrieval, and disposition of records.
*	Facilitate meetings and collaborate with internal customers to
obtain input into the development and evaluation of company policies,
procedures, and practices.
*	Draft communications for internal customers, including emails,
memos, reports, brochures, and training materials.
*	Prepare activity report for manager and report on program metrics.
*	Perform other duties as assigned.

For more information, contact me at any of the numbers below.

Thanks!

 cid:[log in to unmask]
inteliSource

Robbin Hernandez, Consulting Partner
T: 317.336.7423   F: 317.336.7424
M: 317.509.2008  AIM: indyheadhunter

Ask me about rewards for referring top talent!