On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Manago, William M <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> In addition, will one of you senior CRMs provide practical guidance on
> maintaining and submitting educational credits to ICRM.

you can go to the ICRM website, logon as a member, then select "View
personal details" on that page select "credit requests" on the far right.
then select "Create new credit request" from that same page you can see how
many credits you have accumulated for your current and past cycles.

Word of advice - CMP requests must be submitted within a 6 month time frame.
In other words if you are seeking credits for an event that took place on
Jan 1, 2008 you have until (if I'm counting correctly) June 30, 2008 in
which to submit the request.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va