Presently we purge e-mail on a monthly basis from user's deleted and
sent folders.  How do your organizations handle e-mail in accordance
with your retention schedules?  We are finding this increasingly
challenging.

Thank you.

Lori L. Calovich

Paralegal/Contract Administrator

SCL Health System, Inc.

913-895-2845

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the
Legal Division of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System
which may be confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The
information is intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not
the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents
of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original
message and all copies.  Thank you.