My husband and I arrived at Card Sound Road Bridge at 8:45 a.m. and saw the two BRANT with the White Pelican and numerous shorebirds and gulls on the north side of the bridge.

We also saw one BROWN-CRESTED FLYCATCHER at the exact spot just down the partly paved road that leads to Hidden Lake at the Royal Palm area of Everglades National Park. Also an oddity in the park, in Royal Palm, a Peacock, brilliant tourquiose with full tail still intact. Dropped of by a disgruntled Peacock owner?

Jill & David Kaminski
Naples, FL