This morning the Passerine #'s were way down during my walk around the
Mangrove Bay Neighborhood before lunch. This evening between 5:00 and 7:00 PM  from
our 4th floor deck the activity picked up noticeably. Roughly half the
warblers on the following list flew in from the southwest in the hours before
dark. The bird of the day was a Swallow-tailed Kite drifting toward the  Northeast
over the NW end of Mangrove Bay Golf Course around 6:15 PM. We've also
noticed increasing #'s of White Ibis flying over each of the last 5 nights with
over 450 tonight including over 300 headed in the direction of Coffee Pot bayou
Bird Nesting Island and the balance on a beeline for the Alafia Banks.

16) Palm Warbler
13) Yellow-rumped Warbler
4) Pine Warbler ( 1 singing this morning )
1) Northern Parula ( female )
1) Black-and-White Warbler
4) Northern Rough-winged Swallow ( including 2 doing an aerial barrel roll
fight )
1) Bank swallow
1) Sharp-shinned Hawk

Don Margeson