Hey Everybirdy,

  Killing a little time today at the Refuge (MINWR).   Blackpoint was on the
mellow side.  5 Black-necked Stilts at Stop 2.   Lots of Dunlin, Yellowlegs
and a good amount of Long-billed Dowitchers out  towards the back between stops
2 and 3.
  Shovelers and Blue and Green-winged here and  there.  Wilson's Snipes
sneaking around between 2 and 3 as well at stop  11.

  A drive to the parking lot of Scrub-ridge Trail and  looking out over the
impoundment there, 50+ Lesser Scaup, mixed with Blue and a  few Green-winged
Teal.  15 Stilt Sandpipers were a pleasant sight.   Scattered dunlin and 75+
Least Sandpipers.
  Biolab Road was quieter than I'd expect but I only did  the south half.
Was a handful of American Wigeon at pullover #2 on the  Seashore entrance road.

  See you out there!

Tom Dunkerton
Titusville, Florida

Home.