Hi Everyone,

I need to retract an i.d. from the post I sent in Monday, Mar. 10, entitled
Sarasota Today. More eyes have looked at my pictures of the supposed Song
Sparrow reported from the Celery Fields, and have given substantive reasons
on why the bird is instead a Savannah Sparrow. My apologies to anyone who
went there and tramped around looking for the bird.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends...

Susan Daughtrey

Englewood, FL