After years of excellent control of the B. peppers at
Tomoka State Park, it got hopeless and out of control
following the hurricanes and the huge influx of robins
last year.  And, there is no state money for putting
anyone salaried to carry out the once effective
project.  I do the same, pull them up when and where I
can but they grow fast and are into areas that are
impossible to get to.  Birds will continue to spread
the peppers so I don't hold much hope for eradicating
them any longer.  Good luck over there!!!

Meret Wilson
Ormond

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL