Howdy Yall,

  It's that time of year when we have to start locating all our RCW's at Hal Scott. I started off in probably the hardest Colony to photograph. It's far back in the woods, and the trees are far apart. After hours of following the birds I was able to ID most of them. I also saw a Hairy Woodpecker that flew before I could get a shot of it. Plenty of Bachman's Sparrows, Blue Birds, Brown-headed Nuthatches, House Wrens, and Pine and Myrtle Warblers. The place is getting mighty birdy now. View some of the goodies from today

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2350489601
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2350489733
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2351322582
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2350489989