 Two swallowtail kites were seem over Sun & Fun rv resort Wed ( March 19) about 11 am. Wonderful to see a pair now. Maybe they are going to nest near by.  We went to the Celery Fields in the morning to watch for them but no luck there. I can talk to security about letting birders in if anyone is interested in trying to see them. Sun & Fun is at 7125 Friutville RD.

Margaret Cady
Sarasota