How really nice it was to walk out back this morning to feed everyone and to hear FOS singing Red-Eyed Vireo;  right on schedule !  Also, FOS Ruby-throated Hummingbird two days ago.  Next in line -- either Chimney Swift or Great Crested Flycatcher.
As of yesterday there were still Baltimore Orioles coming to the feeder;  one adult male plus 6-7 others.  I say "others" because I have no idea what sex some of them are.  My, what a range of plumages !

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville