-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura Symons
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Disabilities Simulation

Hello Folks,

In a couple of weeks, I am going to be doing a presentation on tutoring
college students with disabilities.  Part of that will be examples of
ways to train tutors. I remember years ago having simulations that gave
the experience of a disability so that the tutor would better understand
what the student experiences.  Can you help me with exercises or sources
for exercises for this?

Thanks!

Laura

Laura Symons