*Proceedings Now Available On-line:
2nd Annual Forum on Higher Education Learning Issues *
*"Universal Learning Issues: Individual Learning Solutions"*
January 24-26, 2008 in Tampa, Florida

Co-sponsored by Let Me Learn and the University of South Florida

*/Thank you for making the 2nd Annual Forum Higher Education Learning
Issues a grand success! /*
* *
Conference participants came from all over the United States and beyond.
We had professionals in higher education from California to Vermont,
Wisconsin to New Jersey, and a healthy number from Florida. We also had
a presentation from someone from the University of Pamplona in Colombia!

*We have just added more than half of the presentations to the Website.*
Please click on the link below to the conference proceedings and scroll
through the schedule to find the presentations we have made available.
We will continue to add more in the coming weeks.

*You can find all our posted presentations at:*
*http://www.letmelearn.org/he2008/schedule.aspx*****