LRNASSTers,

I apologize in advance for adding this message to your inboxes. This is
a  desperate attempt to reach Lucy MacDonald.

Lucy, please contact me and Diane Van Blerkom ASAP re: CRLA MAB. Our
messages are not getting through to you, even when sent to the e-mail
address from which you have recently sent posts to LRNASST.

And thanks, everyone, for putting up with me!

Jeanne Higbee