Are you planning to attend the NWADE-NWCRLA Conference in Spokane? It's high time to register!
I know you'll enjoy our keynote speaker is learning theorist George Siemens and the great workshops that are scheduled.

Note: This is the final week to be guaranteed substantial savings on hotel rooms.

March 30th - Last day for guaranteed room state per diem rate reservations at the DoubleTree Hotel, Spokane City Center.
Be sure to request the group rate for the Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges for significant savings.

April 16th -  Last day to register on or before for the best conference registration rate of $150.

April 30th - May 2nd  Conference Time!

To register and reserve lodging, go to the NWADE-CRLA website http://www.nwade-crla.net/  and click on the conference link  "Pacific Northwest Higher Education - Teaching and Learning Conference."  Rooms are filling up, so make your reservation before spring break.

Our $20 annual membership dues are collected separately from conference registration. You may register at the conference, or contact me and I will send you an application.

Cordially,

Chareane Wimbley-Gouveia
Faculty/Learning Center Coordinator
Developmental Studies and NWADE President
Linn-Benton Community College
(541-917-4691)