-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucy MacDonald
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 1:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: looking for Lucy

Dear LRNASSTers,

Lucy has not left, she just has been grading finals.  The states of
Oregon and Washington are still on the quarter system and we have just
completed winter term. Grades went in on Monday and it's now Spring
break!

I teach online from Sarasota, FL for Chemeketa Community College in
Salem, Or. The final for the sophomore level course, Instructional
Technology is a 10-15 minute video demonstration of teaching an
integrated technology lesson. There is a myriad of formats and sizes
that are turned in.  With my new 42 inch flat screen with inputs on the
side, I had 3 camcorders set up for the various formats plus the DVD.
It was having a home theater for finals!!  It was great to see and hear
all of my students and have their students say hello and wave to me!

Next term, I am going to try office hours on Skype.  I have enjoyed
using Skype with my grandchildren in Australia and since my students are
now requesting more video, I thought that this would be fun.

Lucy

Lucy Tribble MacDonald, M.A.,M.A.Faculty Emerita
Chemeketa Community College
4977 Brookmeade DR
Sarasota, FL34232

http://www.howtostudy.org