-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Oppitz, LouAnn
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: International Tutors

I would also be interested in how other centers handle this.  I had a
similar problem last semester.  I am one of a few places on campus who
can hire International students because they are not state or federal
work-study students.
Thanks,

LouAnn Oppitz
Peer Tutoring Coordinator