While we are on the subject, I have a couple of other questions.

 I'm wondering if you all are willing to share how much on-line tutoring is used.  Maybe some contact numbers for the academic year?  Do you have an idea of the per capita expense of these?

Also, can you share how much you use them for math or other computational courses?  And what systems you are most satisfied with for that function.

Thanks.

Shevawn Eaton, Ph.D.
Director, ACCESS/ESP
Northern Illinois University