From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Jenae Burkart
Sent: Wed 3/26/2008 4:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Disabilities Simulation

There are some great videos from Richard Lavoie, the Fat City Workshop
collection. "How Difficult Can This Be?" is a video I viewed in class
years ago on what it is like in class through the eyes of a student with
disabilities. It was excellent. It follows a workshop where teachers
complete exercises on what it is like to have different disabilities.
One in particular was an exercise on what it is like to read as a
dyslexic student. Here is a site I found that sells the videos
http://www.ricklavoie.com/videos.html.

Jenae Burkart
Learning Center Coordinator
University of West Florida