Jeanne... She may be in Australia with her grandchildren....

________________________________

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Jeanne L Higbee
Sent: Tue 3/25/2008 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: looking for Lucy

LRNASSTers,

I apologize in advance for adding this message to your inboxes. This is
a  desperate attempt to reach Lucy MacDonald.

Lucy, please contact me and Diane Van Blerkom ASAP re: CRLA MAB. Our
messages are not getting through to you, even when sent to the e-mail
address from which you have recently sent posts to LRNASST.

And thanks, everyone, for putting up with me!

Jeanne Higbee