***Information Only:  Do not reply to this email***

REMINDER

Date:     15 April 2008

To:          Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Administrative Staff

From:    Gann Enholm

                Student Records Coordinator

                UF Graduate School

RE:          Deadline: Final Examination Forms (aka Report on Thesis or Dissertation and/or Final Examination)

We have been fielding many inquiries this week regarding the final submission deadline.  Please make certain the Graduate School receives Final Examination forms for all of your degree candidates (nonthesis, thesis or dissertation) by 5:00 p.m., Monday, April 21, 2008.

We appreciate the tremendous effort that you make on the behalf of your students!

UF Graduate School

University of Florida

POB 115500 (Grinter Hall)

Gainesville FL 32611-5500