Dear Socnet Members,

I have gotten ahold of a collaboration data between researchers in my
faculty. They have been visualised as a network, and I've set the
attributes of the nodes and the links to reflect the amount of
publications, and the amount of collaborations respectively.

The question I have is : are there any possible impacts on the
politics of the faculty? Anybody with a similar experience to this?

Warmest Regards,
Vladimir