Question 1 of 2)
I have been trying to run Siena but have encountered a
problem:
More than 3 waves causes in the program freezing/failing
to respond etc.
And no, this is not just that the program needs more time
to process the data - it is an actual freeze that requires
a restart of the program.

I have tried:
  using the supplied data.

using no attributes (actor waves only).

removing all model options (density etc) so that the
program has few functions to perform.

using a different PC.

uninstalling the program and reinstalling a new download.

The data I wish to analyse: 12 groups, mean 6 actors
in each group and mean 6 waves for each group, 10
attributes.
My exploration: if a group achieve a structure by wave X
(density,centralisation, etc)
and they have attributes >=Y (motivation, social
familiarity, etc)
then their performance (group and individual) is more
likely to be >=Z

I lack the necessary knowledge in IT, mathematics and SNA
to understand the problem.
Is it simply that STOcNET can only run 3 waves at any one
time?
If there is not 'fix' is is possible to run multiples of 3
with overlaps? i.e. waves 123, then 345, then 567?

Question 2 of 2)
  I would appreciate thoughts on which 'structures' to
examine. I have found a few papers that touch upon similar
topics but if anyone has any ideas that they think would
be worth trying out but haven't had the time to try, then
I would be more than happy to accomodate.

Thank you for your thoughts
Ms Shan Cook