Dear Social Networkers,
Greetings from Mizoram. Here a famine like situation is emerging due the
increased rat population caused by bambooflowering. This occurs once in 50
years periodically. I think it is a good area for research. As social
networks play viatal role in combating the effects of bamboo flowering i
want to know the studies on similar likens. If you know please help me.
yours
E.Kanagaraj
Department of Social Work
Mizoram University