After scouring the Mangrove Bay Neighborhood yesterday and finding only a
single Chipping Sparrow in our back yard, I found many more birds had come in
overnight. I had brief but excellent looks at the following before the
frantically calling Cooper's Hawks sent all scurrying for cover and silent. I  did
get to watch the male Coop's deliver a mouthful of nesting material to the
female on the nest. We also are lucking enough to have a Screech Owl pair  nesting
in a dead palm in our next door neighbor's yard.

Palm Warbler 6
Black-and-White Warbler 3
Prairie Warbler 1
Blue-headed Vireo 2
Barn Swallow 1
Northern Rough-winged Swallow 1 ( chasing the Barn Swallow )

Don Margeson
St. Petersburg