I took my usual 1/2 walk around the Mangrove Bay neighborhood of NE St.
Petersburg at noon to 12:30 and couldn't find a single warbler but I was  rewarded
with a stunning image of a Black-billed Cuckoo flying from one Oak tree  to
another about 150 feet away. The Cuckoo flew from a streetside Oak into one  in
someone's backyard. I'll try to return later this afternoon so I can get a
picture.

Don Margeson
St. Petersburg

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)