Hello Everyone,
  This morning in the pouring rain an enthusiastic new birder and I
started walking the nature trails at the University of North Florida.
During a brief respite in the rain we came across a wonderful flock
of warblers. Much to my delight there was a blue-winged, two worm-
eating, a black-and-white, a prairie, an ovenbird and a Cape May.
Also with them was a blue-headed vireo, a catbird, a blue-gray
gnatcatcher and a downy woodpecker. The rain started again and the
flock disappeared.
  I returned in the afternoon but could only find a black-and-white
warbler, downy and red-bellied woodpeckers, red-eyed vireos and a
barred owl being mobbed by crows.

Anne Turner
Jacksonville, FL