Hello all,
    Just a quick note to mention that we also had Cape May warblers at
the GTMNERR/FWC.  We also had indigo buntings.   Others reported
painted buntings.   Least bitterns could be seen at the six mile boat
ramp.  There was a mini influx of merlins noted, as well.
     I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank the visitors and
local birders for attending our Birding and Foto Festival.  It was a
wonderful chance to meet all of you and put faces with email addresses.
  It was great to hear of your bird finds here in St. Augustine and to
introduce you to places like Vaill Point Park, Ft. Matanzas and
GTMNERR/Guana trails.  So - now when I mention six-mile boat ramp and
Vaill point, you will know where I am talking about.
     This was a great opportunity for folks to see the Brown Booby at
the St. Augustine Beach Pier that has been there since late summer.
Thanks for sharing your stories and photos!
     Take care and keep in touch,
thanks again,
Diane Reed  (dreedster!)
St. Augustine, FL