My alarm clock this morning was a singing Wood Thrush outside my window.  It
sang for about 8 minutes and then moved on.  Went walking with hopes of
migrants but was disappointed.

Disappointed, I came back home and didn't bother looking in my yard.  Around
10:30 I checked out my yard and found 5 Summer Tanager, Scarlet Tanager, 2
Red-eyed Vireo, 2 Gray Catbird, 2 Great-crested Flycatcher(not new arrivals)
and a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl