Howdy Yall,

  Had great expectations with that hard Northwest wind last night for Ft. Desoto. Got up at 3 A.M. to find out that they switched to Northeast! Not good. Decided to go anyhow. Only found birds at the Mulberry Tree, and Shore Birds at North Beach. I saw 1 Prothonotary, 1 Blue Grossbeak, 2 Indigo Buntings, 1 White-eyed Vireo, 2 Orchard Orioles, 1 Long-billed Curlew, 25+ Marbled Godwits, 2 Oyster Catchers, lots of peeps, lots of Willets, and bunches of Short-billed Dowithchers. I've posted 4 birds - they are (in order) Long-billed Curlew, Prothonotary Warbler, Marbled Godwit, and Orchard Oriole. Pretty slow, but good seeing nice birds.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2399196943
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2399197697
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2400030592
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2399198009