Hi Everyone,

An unexpected early flurry of activity in the yard today.  I say early only because historically this should be happening about a week from now.
Between 12:30-1:00 PM, the following began appearing at the water sources:
American Redstart (f)
Black-thr-Blue (f)
Worm Eating
Ovenbird
Black & White (f)

Also in the yard:  Painted Bunting (f) and Indigo (adult m)

Then, late this afternoon (6:30), a very drab Prothonotary and a Hermit Thrush.

And 2-3 Solitary Vireos continue to sing off and on during the day.  Yesterday a Baltimore Oriole.

Our skies are quite overcast and the wind is off the ocean.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville