Hi Sonya,

We are a drop-in Tutoring Center.  The pay is set by University
Compensation.  Undergrad tutors (who are our vast majority)are paid $8.25
per hour, and grad students are paid $10 per hour.  And we do not pay them
per student tutored.  I ask applicants who want to be a tutor that they must
be able and willing to tutor at least 5, but no more than 20 hours per week.
The way things work out, most tutors are scheduled to work on average 7 to
12 hours per week.

Best,

John Cleveland

John P. Cleveland, M.T.S., M.A.
Director, Tutoring Center
Center for Academic Excellence
& Adjunct Professor of Philosophy
Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
Pace University
41 Park Row, Room 204
New York, NY  10038
212-346-1407