From: "Karen Gustavson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 3:44:23 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Building a Learning Center -- Surveys

Hello,

I need your assistance again! We are building a learning center on our campus and I would like to get input from our faculty, students and staff. We are talking individually with various instructors; but I thought that giving surveys would be helpful. Any advice on getting input from everyone that helps build a stronger community? If you have ideas, examples of surveys, etc, I truly would appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Karen

Karen Gustavson
Director, Teaching & Learning Center