Annette,

CRLA is an international organization, so please don't be at all
reticent to propose a session (by April 22), attend the conference in
Cleveland (Oct. 22-25), and get involved in special interest groups
(SIGs) that suit your interests.  Fastest way to connect to everything
is from www.crla.net.

Karen