Colleagues,

I am a member of the New <http://www.neoaonline.org/>  England Educational
Opportunity Association and trying to broaden a list on places to consider
for a conference in 2010. The conference that year will be in Massachusetts.
We usually have a 3 or 4 night conference in a hotel with between 200 and
250 attendees. Of course we want to keep the room rate low for our
attendees.

Please send me suggestions and feedback for hotels that you have used in the
past in Massachusetts. Let me know if you were a part of the conference
committee and how easy/difficult the hotel staff/policy was to work with and
other information you would like to share.

I assume this is not a topic of interest for everyone, so you can write to
me directly at [log in to unmask] If you are interested in the info, let me know
and I can send you a compiling of the information next week.

Reggie Jean

www.neoaonline.org