*Don't Delay! Submit your online proposal today! Proposal deadline is
April 22!*

If you would like to share your *insights, knowledge, research, best
practices,* and *teaching/program tips/successes*, with your colleagues
in the field, please consider being a presenter at the *College Reading
and Learning Association* Conference in *Cleveland**, Ohio* this
*October 22-25*.  For those who have already submitted a proposal, we
thank you.

Presenters have choices of a 6 hour pre-conference session, 3 hour
pre-conference session, a 90 minute session, a 60 minute session, or
sharing in a poster session.

    * Submit your online proposal by April 22 at
      www.crla.net/2008_Proposal_Online_Form.htm
      <http://www.crla.net/2008_Proposal_Online_Form.htm>
    * Find out more information on the conference at
      www.crla.net/2008_Conference
      <http://www.crla.net/2008_Conference/index.htm>

For those of you not planning to attend as a presenter, *MARK YOUR
CALENDARS* and *bookmark* the website (at www.crla.net/2008_Conference
<http://www.crla.net/2008_Conference/index.htm>) to keep up to date with
the coming events! It looks to be and exciting conference and we have a
visit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame included in your conference
registration. Registration will begin in July.

*Contact information for the key 2008 CRLA Conference Team members:*

    * *Conference Chair:* Jane McGrath
      ph: 480-794-1610 email: [log in to unmask]
      <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

    * *Exhibits Chair:* Linda Russell
      ph: 612-659-6413 email: [log in to unmask]
      <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

    * *Registration Chair:* Pat Jonason
      ph: 913-469-8500 x3351 email: [log in to unmask]
      <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

    * *Membership Chair:* Vicki Papineau
      ph: 402-461-2519 email: [log in to unmask]
      <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I sincerely hope you will join us for a great conference in Cleveland
this fall.
** Thank You!
Rick Sheets