*Don't Delay! Submit your online Proposal Today! Deadline for Proposals
is April 22!*

If you would like to share your *insights, **knowledge*, *research*,
*best practices*, and *teaching/program* tips/successes, with your
colleagues in the field, please consider being a presenter at the
*College Reading and Learning Association* Conference in Cleveland, Ohio
this October 22-25.  For those who have already submitted a proposal, we
thank you.

Presenters have choices of a 6 hour pre-conference session, 3 hour
pre-conference session, a 90 minute session, a 60 minute session, or
sharing in a poster session.

   * Submit your online proposal by April 22 at
www.crla.net/2008_Proposal_Online_Form.htm

   * Find out more information on the conference at
www.crla.net/2008_Conference

For those of you not planning to attend as a presenter, *MARK YOUR
CALENDARS* and bookmark the website (at www.crla.net/2008_Conference) to
keep up to date with the coming events! It looks to be an exciting
conference and we have a visit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame included
in your conference registration. Registration will begin in July.

Contact information for the key 2008 CRLA Conference Team members:

    * *Conference Chair*: Jane McGrath
      ph: 480-794-1610 email: [log in to unmask]

    * *Exhibits Chair*: Linda Russell
      ph: 612-659-6413 email: [log in to unmask]

    * *Registration Chair*: Pat Jonason
      ph: 913-469-8500 x3351 email: [log in to unmask]

    * *Membership Chair*: Vicki Papineau
      ph: 402-461-2519 email: [log in to unmask]

I sincerely hope you will join us for a great conference in Cleveland
this fall.
Thank You!
Rick Sheets

*