I hope someone can help; I've been trying to access the CRLA web site in
order to download the proposal forms and the site won't come up (she says
frantically pulling her hair out). Is anyone else having that problem? Can
anyone suggest what we should do next? This is what happens when you wait
until the last minute to submit a proposal, shame on me. I appreciate any
suggestions.
Have a great day!

Shari Clevenger

Coordinator Developmental Reading