918-458-2348 fax

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Agee
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 12:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 2nd TRY: CRLA PROPOSAL DEADLINE TUES APRIL 22

The CRLA site seems to be working for me.  Go to www.crla.net, click on
the Halls of Fame conference logo, then in the "steps for presenting at
CRLA 2008" section, item #2, click on the online proposal form.

Or go straight to http://www.crla.net/2008_Proposal_Online_Form.htm

Does that work?  If not, does it help to reload/refresh the website?

browser to