Hello:  I am a new Canadian member of the list serve and I am looking for suggestions on the most appropriate conference to attend.  In Canada there does not appear to be a national association like CRLA, NCLCA or NADE. I have been on a number of websites and have seen various conferences.  I oversee a Learning Service, which focuses primarily on study skills and tutoring at a very small southwestern Ontario university .  I am not new to this role, but my training is in counselling not development education.  Any suggestions that you could provide would be much appreciated.  Thank you.  Annette Poechman

______________________________
Annette Poechman
Learning Consultant
Laurier Brantford

Mailing Address
73 George St.
Brantford ON

Office Location
Journalism House
RM 114

519-756-8228  Ext. 5736
519-756-9092  (Fax)

PLEASE NOTE:  Given the non-secure nature of e-mail, Learning Services cannot ensure the confidentiality of this communication.  Please use discretion when sending sensitive information.  Also, please note that staff do not maintain 24-hour access to e-mail accounts.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same.