From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandy Sampson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Center Logo

Listers,
We are in the process of opening our new campus learning center called The
Learning Commons. It will incorporate the math, reading, writing and
English skills centers in one building connected to the library. Our plans
are moving along nicely and the next step is to create a logo for the
center. We would very much like to hear from some of you who have created
a logo for your center. Our only guideline so far is to incorporate the
school letters, TCC, into the logo somehow.
Thanks for sharing!

Sandy Sampson
Reading Center Coordinator
Tallahassee Community College