Date:    Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:18:23 -0400
From:    =?windows-1252?Q?Sonya_Prince?= <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Paying Peer Mentors

We are looking into beginning a peer mentoring program at the community
college I work for. I was asked to create a budget for the pay and
supplies needed. My question is: How do you choose the hours you pay the

mentors? Do they have a set number of hours per week? Do they mentor
more
than one student? Do you pay them for each student they mentor? What is
the average amount of hours mentors work per week? These are the only
questions I can think of so far. If you have any input, I would really
apprciate it.

Thanks in advance,