Hello,

I need your assistance again!  We are building a learning center on our campus and I would like to get input from our faculty, students and staff.  We are talking individually with various instructors; but I thought that giving surveys would be helpful.  Any advice on getting input from everyone that helps build a stronger community?  If you have ideas, examples of surveys, etc, I truly would appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Karen

Karen Gustavson
Director, Teaching & Learning Center
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801

Office:  (620) 227-9361
Cell:  (620) 397-3263
Fax:  (620) 227-9113
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>